Sep 14, 2005

Tired, but not sleepy.... or sleepy but not tired?

Sometimes you have those moments that you can not sit still, but that you are also too tired to really do something. I am in that mood already for some days. I would love to sleep all day, but even when that would be possible, I would probably walk around all time, or lay down and be awake…. And the thing is that I want to write something, but there is not much to write about….Well, lets “talk” about last weekend.

Saturday. Waking up pretty early. Not - we are going swimming – early, but still early enough to go skate and have the park for ourselves. After running through the bathroom I really start to wake up and think that it would be pretty smart to look at the streets around the apartment first before getting ready…. And the streets are all wet. So no skating for us today. So I call my sister and we decide to go skate tomorrow and visit the market early today. After some shoppings it is time to hang around. I did some cleaning, some shopping, went to the library and that is about it (I believe) Also in the evening nothing spectacular.

Sunday. Again an early morning and today the street are dry (at least dry enough) so we are skating at nine o’clock sharp. We do not really have time to make a lot of metres, because it is Anneke’s birthday, and my dad is expecting us around ten thirty. Before we go to Emst (where my dad lives) we first change clothes and clean up ourselves a bit. At eleven it is time for brunch. It is really killing to see a table filled with food. Luckily I did already something sportive, so I can eat all I want. After brunch, everybody start doing his or her thing. I start doing some computer stuff, but soon I can not stand up to the sounds the tv is making…..The Grand Prix Formula One has started! Soon my dad, my brother and I are hanging in front of the tv. I really don’t like the way the people on tv talk about Raikonnen and Alonso. And when I watch the press conference (at home, we went home in the middle of the race) I have a feeling that Alonso isn’t to fond of Raikonnen either. When he is up there with – for example – Trulli they talk and joke all the time and the same goes (although less) for Montoya, but with Raikonnen at the table it is like they have bad news to share.
Wendy, who’s backpack I will take to Argentina, is planning to make a quick visit a about five o ‘clock. When she calls that she is getting close to my place (really lovely living in the middle of the centre, no parking spot is to be found close by) I walk towards her and on the way back we pick up our pizza. After dinner she has to go again (a green wheel car) and I decide to hang around a bit and go early to bed….

Well, this is what my weekend was about… In the meantime PSV is playing very well (and as I write this down Vennegoor of Hesseling is scoring 1-0) and I have to decide weather I am going to keep watching PSV or watch CSI Miami…. (guess it is gonna be CSI)
Chao!
PS: heard that I made the right desicion, second halve of PSV -Schalke wasn't too good..... CSI was ok

No comments: