Oct 10, 2005

Saturday Teatro Colon

Around four fifteen we (Christina, Tara, Luis Enrice and I) went to Teatro Colon to see an classical concert. Normally not my favourite kind of thing, especially when schubert and kind of people pass by, but it was impressive. The theatre is so amazingly beautiful and the sound is so great. In the beginning we were sitting all the way up and we could see the beautiful sealing and some small people downstairs (first time I was really really happy with my glasses) then, in the break, Christina aranged balcony seats. We were just sitting at the second level, up close to the stage. It was exciting!
Afterwards Luis Enrice, Tara and I went out for dinner. We ate something really easy, but it was nice (just again a lot of steak and corn), went for an icecream and then Tara and I went for a drink. Tito joint as around 00.45 and around 3 am we left (pretty early as I understood). On the way back we went to see some draqqueens, did some talking at home and went to bed around six.
Noneless to say I am pretty bad today (my stomach is killing me again) so no activities for today. Oh well, yesterday was enough excitement!
talk to you guys later, chao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi, ik zit niet zo goed in de am en pm, maar begrijp ik het goed dat je lekker een nachtje hebt doorgehaald ;-) En dan ook nog naar een klassiek concert, ik kan me de laatste keer nog herinneren. Onze medebezoekers werden gek van ons, wij van de muziek overigens!

Liselotte said...

ja, het viel me daarom ook erg mee! En dat nachtje hebben we inderdaad doorgehaald. Maandag was ik niet vooruit te branden en ook vandaag nog niet al te snel.... ik word echt oud. lol.... nou ja, gelukkig houden andere dingen me jong

alles goed in mijn huisje, leven alle planten nog?

Anonymous said...

Hoihoi, had ik am en pm toch goed geïnterpreteerd. Ik ga zo even bij (en in uiteraard) je huisje kijken. Ik haal dan meteen 't e-mailadres even en geef dat morgen even aan je door. Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Even uitleg, ik stond dus gisteravond (op weg naar Esther) op de korenstraat. Helaas m'n reserve sleutelbos (van papa) meegenomen, kon ik er alsnog niet in, grrrr ....