Jan 18, 2006

To love or not to love: Walls and wallpaper

Since last weekend and yesterday I am totally into walls and wallpaper. I am trying to get the wallpaper as quick as possible from all the walls of my new home (yes, I am thanking whatever that my new palace is just 42 square meters...if it would have been more I would have gone crazy). Some walls are perfect for wallpaper. It is easy to get of. Some walls LOVE their wallpaper, and it is getting of in two or three times.... First layer, second layer and again parts of the second layer that did not come off the second time. And now I can still see some of the glue on the walls. So some walls are done in 10 minutes, and other take 30 minutes. But, I still like this stuff more than painting walls, so the real pain in the ass has still to come!
Furthermore I am slowly turning black and blue.... on the outside my knees (do not ask me how I do it) and my shoulders, arms and neck are killing me as well. But as soon as the walls are redone, the pimping can start and the house will turn into MY little palace!

No comments: