May 15, 2006

What is going on in the world of Soccer?

Okay, first the guys that will defends Dutch proud at the World Championship in Germany. Bit shocking, finding out that Vennegoor of Hesselink and Ruud van Nistelrooy are both selected and Huntelaar is not. And not only because he is from Ajax, but it is weird not to sent the guy who scored most (in the Dutch competition) and he did not only score in Heerenveen but also in Amsterdam, and who was the last soccerplayer who did that in such a short period (talking about Ajax)? So I think it is stupid to not take him. Just leave Vennegoor at home and take Huntelaar.
I am also a bit surprised by the selection of Ryan Babel and Jan Kromkamp... and I just hate Cocu so he better save the Dutches' ass the upcoming few weeks.... Well, just let me write down the selection ....

Khalid Boulahrouz, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Tim de Cler, Johnny Heitinga, Kew Jaliens, Jan Kromkamp, Joris Mathijsen, André Ooijer ,Mark van Bommel, Phillip Cocu, Denny Landzaat, Hedwiges Maduro, Wesley Sneijder, Rafael van der Vaart , Ryan Babel , Dirk Kuyt, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Robin van Persie, Arjen Robben en Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.
And when we are talking soccer, we HAVE to talk about Juve and Italian national team. I mean, what the hack are they going to do about it? What a huge scandal! Wow.... I hardly can believe they are going to downgrade Juventus... but I guess they will lose some titels they won in the past. And what does it mean for the team. Hardly can't believe the players did not have had a clue. That much luck (Yep, I heard term Lucky Ajax as well) must make you wonder, or not?
Well, probably more to follow... I am done here and I am going to lay down, because my head is killing me.
Chao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»