Jun 11, 2006

Woohoo... Nice start for the Dutch

HupHollandHup

My sister came over to watch the game in Amsterdam. Not the best idea as the temperature got up to 30 degrees...inside and outside. But it should not put the feeling down and we made some nice snacks and settled ourselves in front of the telly.
I was a bit affraif of this game. Not a great feeling. I had the feeling it would be a harse game. I would prefer Argentina above Serbia -Montenegro.
But I worried way too much. The game wasn't spectaculat, but solid. Robben made a really nice goal, and put a great weight ogf his shoulder. He was truly the man of the match...but it was a pity he did not score more then once. Heitinga made a stupid mistake, by waiting too long. Next is Cote d'ivoire.... let's pray we will win as wel
Mexico - Iran
I was expecting that Mexico would walk over Iran, but I was so surprised that they did not. It even came to 1 - 1. In the end the Mexicans took over (the others were clearly too tired) and they won by 3 to 1.... Nothing too special. A clear win.
Portugal - Angola
It is truly too warm to stay inside... I am moving outside again! Hmm, An one to zero win for Portugal, but what I saw pretty much sucked. They will have a hard time being first in their group.

No comments: