Sep 20, 2005

Argentina here I come!

Yesterday it hit me, I am really getting close to getting my ass over to Argentina! And I haven't arranged everything yet. And anyone who knows me just a little bit knows that that can make me really nervous! I really have problems with letting go and let thinks just come over me.... But I guess there is no way back from here! But as far as I know I have a place to sleep in Buenos Aires and I have almost arranged all my inland flights... so what can go wrong? Well, and if anything goes wrong, you guys can read all my horrorstories right here.
At work most things go pretty well. I think I will leave the place pretty organised and I hope I will have a lot of energy when I get back to pick things up as soon as possible!
Oh and for all the people who think I will stay in Argentina because the men overthere are so nice...I will come back home! Stop saying that I don't need my returnticket!

No comments: