Oct 15, 2005

destinacion numero dos: Salta

After a bit of chaotic day i am in Salta now. Although it is dark already, it had the chance so see a little of the city. It looks completely different from Buenos Aires. I am curious how it will look by daylight. The welcome in my hotel was great. Really nice. Actually I am now siting at the desk of the manager of the hotel. The room is a bit weird. It is small and I have to go outside to get to my bathroom. But the bathroom is all mine and looks good.
It is a bit weird to be alone all of a sudden. i had such a great time in Buenos Aires with the family and other guests i stayed with and all of a sudden it is really quiet around me. I am not sure if I really like it, but for sure it is an experience. It is funny though that I was excited for doing this trip for almost one year and now I am here I just want to stay in Buenos Aires. Oh well. Maybe I will cancel Cordoba and stay two extra days in Buenos Aires. If anyone has some wise words to say about it, please do and help me out ! ;-)
Well, although it is really early, i think I will go to bed early. tommorow will be a day of walking around and the day after tomorrow i will have this trip from 6 am till 8 pm....
Hope you are all doing ok and hope to speak soon to you all through mail and messageboard.
Chao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.