Oct 25, 2005

from Trelew back to Buenos Aires (24th of October)

It felt like weeks, but today I am going back to Buenos Aires. In Trelew the weather is still amazingly good. Almost tshirt weather, but as soon as the plane hits the ground of Buenos Aires it is pretty clear it is raining cats and dogs in my favourite city.... and my imbrella is at another place I am gonna be. As soon as I arrive at the hostel, I am a bit dissapointed. It is just a bed in a room on a roof. But it probably looks better when it isnt raining like hell. I just dump my stuff and go downtown to arrange some stuff with the flights I cancelled. That takes like forever, and around five I call tito to have some tea. The evening goes by way to quick and around ten I have dinner (just a salad,because ten is really to late to have a warm meal) On my way back I take a wrong corner and end up walking another 20 minutes through the rain to get back. I really hope it will be better weather tomorrow (and as I am writing this on Tuesday....the sun is shininh again!) Today up to San Telmo to buy myself a suvenir and maybe a birthday present for Sofie, my sister
Chao!

No comments: