Oct 29, 2005

Hate to say goodbye...

yesterday I said goodbye to Tito who was leaving for the farm to buy some horses with his dad and Pablo. I hate saying goodbye and especially to somebody who is near to me. Althought I did not know he was going there, I had a feeling. Still the goodbye was a bit abrupt, but for that not really painful and almost without tears (which is pretty special, because I cry pretty easy, I had already tears in my eyes when I left the netherlands and with the most stupid movies I can not keep it dry, really irritating!!!) and said goodbye to Tara. This morning I had to say goodbye to Maya and Christina, also some hard moments (and of course Carmen en Luis Enrico).
Now I am just waiting for my first flight, just wanting I could snip my fingers and be home again. I am really don't feel happy abou hanging around on Sao Paolo airport for so many hours. Next time (I have to go back here, even if its is only to see more of the south) I will have a closer look on the flighttimes (although I heard that the planes of Ieria sucked a bit ,they have much better flighttimes)
Well, Netherlands here I come, Within 24 hours I will be back on homegrounds, yuo better be happy and the sun must be shining!

No comments: