Oct 28, 2005

27th of October....sunshine and rain

As the day of leaving Buenos Aires is coming closer I am getting restless. So I decide to go walking today and watch some of the famous Palermo parks. First I pass by the racetrack and have a quick look around. As there are no races you can just walk in. When I am done with that I move on to the rose park. At nighttime the draqqueens hang around here (not in the park but at the street around it) The park is really nice, and the smell of the flowers is overwhelming. After a while I move on to the next park (I am already walking for two hours or so) the Japanese one. At least that is what I want to do, because suddenly this big raindrops start falling down. As it looks like it is not gonna stop soon, I run over to Plaza Italia to get the bus home. Not totally soaked, but still pretty wet I get home, change ad go out with umbrella this time. First I buy some sandwiches and then I go back to where I was, Plaza de Italia. As soon as I get there it starts to rain again. I think that this is enough, walk into some coffebar , drink a coffee and go back home (it is around five) In the meantime my stomach is really getting upset. I don{t know if it is because I eat something wrong, because I am tired of because I am feeling so restless, but this isn{t to good (probably it is a mixture of the three) Dinner at home is at around ten, and my stomach is killing me by this time. After dinner I go straight tob ed, because I am shaking all over. A little while later I just have to run for the restroom.
Today, the 28th my stomach is still really upset, and I have some nice cold... really good ending of this holidays... Well, I will do some final shoppings and say goodbye to this city and my next message with some overall comments will be from home, Apeldoorn.

No comments: