Oct 27, 2005

Tigre delta

On the way to Tigre the landscape was changing. The houses are bigger and there is much more green. It took by train a short hour to get there (and only 0.95 pesos) but the train did not go that fast. If the train back home would go as fast as this one, it would probably double my travelling time. Anyway, I was surrounded by beautyful trees and lots of water. After updating you guys I went to get a boattrip. I did not really feel for the youristything and went by the watertaxi. In the beginning it seemed to be quiet, but just before we left 26 Australian guys between 18 and 21 (well, actually 24 guys in that agerange and two trainers) jumped in. Really great, all of a sudden surrounded by them and just hearing ...Oh Amsterdam, Ajax etc. Luckily they had to get off the boat pretty soon, because there was no change watching the delta, as they kept talking and asking. They almost draged me off the boat to watch their soccermatch and have BBQ with them, but just in time I could tell them I had other dinnerplans.... So then I had to say goodbye to a dozen of them....
When I was watching the Delta it pretty soon became clear a lot of houses are for sale. A first instant thouight was that it must be really nice to life up here. Next thought was that it would drive be crazy, always have to take the boat to go somewhere and think about how many muskitos must be over there (they are already eating me in Bs As) After two hours I saw enough if the delta. I made a quick walk through Tigre and when I was almost sleep walking I decided to go home. It probably would have been smarter to take a coffe first, because I woke up seeing the racetrack, and that meant I missed my stop. I had to get out just a few meters before the track. As I did not feel like taking the train back, I went for the subte.
Back home I took a little nap, went for some shoppings and went upstairs. At night I went for dinner with tito to a nice restaurant and just before we ordered his sister and some friends walked in (how is it possible). Around twelve we were home and was it time to go to bed.

No comments: