Oct 23, 2005

watching whales....

today I got a wake up call at 5.30 am. at 6.00 am I am ready for breakfast and at 6.15 I am ready for pick up. This only happens at 6.45 am, just when I start to worry. Yhe guy that picks me up brings me quick and save to Puerto Madryn and at 7.30 I get in another bus to go pick up people and go to Peninsula Valdes. The landscape here is totally different from the landscape in Calafate. just rolling hills and much dryer. But still impressive..... The first real stop (we stopped once before to go to the restroom and take some first pictures) is at Punta Norte, where is not a lot to see, but where it is very windy... the sun is shining and it must be around 20 degrees, but I am really happy with my winterjacket. Not much live to see over here and we go on.... More about this and about the incredible whales at 25 meters from the boat tomorrow or Monday....
chao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis,

Geweldige reis! Krijg bijna zin om ook in het vliegtuig te stappen die kant op.

Geniet er nog even van en hoor je verhalen (oa. over de Doyles) als je terug ben.

Groetjes, Marja