Dec 14, 2005

One Kiss Only

Every time when I am going to any kind of activity where there are more then two people I feel it coming from far away... giving three kisses a thousand times. And when you have bad luck you are just attending the activity for fifteen minutes or half an hour and you have to give three kisses to every one all over again. I do not really like it, and it seems that almost nobody I know likes it. I mean, with my best friends and family it is okay, but all the people I only see once or twice a year and where the kisses are more a formality.... So why are we still doing it?
.
In Argentina they only give one kiss and while being in Argentina I spoke a German girl who is not used to give any kiss to someone who isn't a boyfriend or a really close friend/familymember. Hope soon there will be a movement that starts promoting the ONE KISS ONLY campaign.

No comments: