Dec 6, 2005

Tonight: Power yoga

Last week I tried bodyshape and my body was killing me for some days. Strangely enough my muscle pains did not come all at the same time... In the beginning it were mostly my legs, a little later my butt then arms and last but not least my belly muscles.... Well at the moment I am feeling okay again, so tonight I will try some Power yoga...must be a combination of yoga and Pilatus. Really curious if tomorrow I will be draging myself around again.... Anyway, I can recover till Friday, because then I will try steps. I did that once before and decided to leave it for what it is, but now I am curious if I am getting better. Must be great fun. It may sound a bit stupid, but I really like this aerobic stuff...working out on music...More about this subject will follow the upcoming days!

No comments: