Jan 25, 2006

Living in Amsterdam

For all the people who do not understand any Dutch, here a small English update.

Last weekend I moved to Amsterdam. On Saturday my dads wife and both my sisters helped me moving. It was a total excercise as none of us had the cuourage to place the special equipment on top of the building to get everything upstairs from the outside. We walked I guess like 20 times 8 stairs (my sister counted 64 steps every time) to the fourth floor and back to get everything up. When that job was done, my sister and I went on working on getting the walls clean, while the others went back to the beautiful sites of Apeldoorn.
On Sunday my brother and dad helped me move the last stuff. When we arrived in Amsterdam Eva arrived as well and with the help of the selling party we were able to hang up the equipment on top of the building. So we ending up walking some stuff up and getting some stuff up through the outside of the building.
Well, you can see pictures of the event and of the house and surrounding in previous post.
talk to you later!

No comments: