Feb 26, 2006

5000m relay men - Shorttrack (Olympic update nr 32)



Yesterday we (my sister and I) were shorlty watching Shorttrack before we started the DVD-player for the Golmore Girls..... How cool was watching the relay 5000m men.... I could watch that a whole day, that was probably even more exciting then the team persuit men..... You really should watch it once, I did not know what I saw.... One teammember is skating one round and pushing the second teammember, who is coming into the lane, away...and so on and so on...
pictures by Getty Images

2 comments:

Steph said...

I've been telling you... This is so exciting, but this one wasn't the most exciting. It was just plain. It gets really exciting when every team has a fall. That is the best!!!

Liselotte said...

lol, well, for the first time this was enough.....
I was a bit surprised the Americans were so happy although they did not win gold...