Mar 12, 2006

He just wasn't that into me

No, that was not mend cynical. Before I went on my little trip to Argentina and met this nice guy in Buenos Aires I always said that a long distance relationship was nothing for me. Everything that is longer than 30 minutes travel is too much - too far. But I did go to Buenos Aires and met this guy and thought I would be able to have a long distance something. But I wasn’t. Besides I was not “built” for it, I don’t think it is something a lot of people can do. I mean, if I would get another chance, I will do it again.
The Saturdaynight became Sundaymorning. And the morning became afternoon....

In the meanwhile I spent my whole day at the couch, trying to see Alonso, Schumacher, Raikonnen and Button through the curtain of tears. And why? Because my brains know already for a while this was coming, I was truly afraid for it and prepared. Bur my heart is hurt and cries out loud… So why do people fall in love? Why do they fall in love with someone that is not ment to be. Because it is true torture and it does not contribute to anything. Or it must be that you will try to protect your heart even harder.

Well, I don’t think I will ever go back to the beautiful city of Buenos Aires, because the city and its people are already in my heart forever…. I hoped it was ment to be, but now I know it wasn’t…

No comments: