Mar 12, 2006

Italy here I come!

As I am feeling al low as I can go, and as I just want to go to Buenos Aires to "convince" someone that I am the girl for him( I must be originally blond I guess), I decided to start booking the hotels for the little trip my sister and I will do: Liguria by train.

We will arrive in Genua the12th of April, and we will check in at the Hotel Bellevue. Seems to be a really nice spot, but it looks like we will have to walk a lot of stairs. Check the hotel by clicking
here .

The 14th we leave by train to Imperia. We do not have a hotel yet...so you have to wait for this one.
we hope to go here .

The 16th we leave again to go to Portovenere, were we will stay at
Hotel Portovenere . The 18th we leave again to go back to Genua and the 19th we go home again.

Update: All the hotels are confirmed!

No comments: