May 28, 2006

Shopping with a time limit

Saturday it was an early morning because I had to pick up some aspergus for Sunday, and get my ass over to Ikea Amsterdam to meet my sister. We had to meet at ten because we to visit Ikea, Loods 5 and Praxis and had to be in Emst around five for my brothers' birthday party....
We did no extreme shopping Ikea, just some pillowcases for the couch and three photo frames. After that the journey to Loods 5 in Zaandam started..... It all went pretty well till we changed from the A10 (ring Amsterdam) to A8, where we had to take the first exit. So not the S118 whcih is the exit just before you enter the A8.... I wasn't even able to finish the sentence about the first exit or we were already going down....okay, time for a U-turn to go back to the A10..and I don't know how it is possible, but we ended up at the wrong road AGAIN. So another u-turn and then hitting the road again to Loods 5.
In Loods 5 I bought the vase I liked last time already a lot, but nothing more. Next stop Praxis to buy a small gas cooker... bu till our surprise a lot of bathroom stuff, but no kitchen stuff....so no cooking for me the coming few weeks....Grrrrr. This all makes we are hitting the road to Emst (Apeldoorn) pretty early and we arrive way to early in Emst, where there is some cold wine and some food and a little brother that is turning 22..... Happy Birthday!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»