May 28, 2005

English update, number one

It has been a while since I wrote something in English, but as I will write in English from Buenos Aires and surroundings, it wouldn't hurt to start slowly with some English updates.
Summer has arrived, well, at least for today. Temperatures went over 30 degrees today, and when the wind wetn down, it was really humid and hot. But with some wind it was lovely. Today is my little brothers' birthday. Nothing big is planned but we will have a BBQ with family. Furthermore I booked my ticket Buenos Aires. It will take some months before I go (October) but it feels good to have part one arranged. Part two, will be booking an Spanish course. I already now the school, but now I have to chose the type of course....... one week intensive course and one week Spanish and Tango dancing, or two weeks intensive, or two weeks Spanish and Tango....
But that are thing to worry about later, first a short trip to Oslo (any tips about where to go and what to see are welcome)
This for now, a new Englisg update in a week or so!

2 comments:

Steph said...

About Oslo. I think you should go see Even Wetten. hahaha

Anna said...

tango! ik ben jaloers! de tango is heeeel hip! lekker streng kijken... zoek een leuke spannende danspartner daar. ik zou 2 wk tango en 2 wk spaans doen, vanalles wat... maar aan jou de keus...