Oct 4, 2005

Sunday part two

As soon as I came back to place I stay (from now I will call it home) Pablo, the oldest son, knocked on my door to ask if I wanted to come to a polo game just outside of Buenos Aires. Off course. I love horses and a pologame is on my agenda. But before that I went for lunch with Tara, the American girl. The moment we were to leave Tito(the other son) was asking if we didnt want to go to a soccermatch. Really difficult choice, but I promised Pablo first, and I actually liked a easy afternoon. TYhe match was really nice, I made some pictures, but I can not load them up in this internetcafe. The weather was ok, but on the way back it started raining. In the evening i was writing a bit , but at eight I was getting really tired. I decided to go downstairs to ask for some muskitokiller. Christina, the mother, wasnt in, but Tito was, so I talked a bit with him about Argentina, Europe, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, studying and off course a lot about horses. Before I knew it was eleven in the evening. That was when he told me he had a test tomorrow. I hope he did a good job, otherwise I would feel a bit guilty for getting him off his work. It is funny that everybody stays up till twelf or one and gets up at six (public university starts at seven am) It is really killing me if I stay up till twelve and get up at six. Anyway, I went to bed at eleven and has a wonderful night of sleep.

1 comment:

Liselotte said...

I totally forget to tell that I went to the pologame with Tara (the American girl), Tascha(girl from London) and the goddaughter of Pablo)