Oct 6, 2005

Tuesday: offday

Tuesday was my worst day till now. I was feeling really shitty, and one of the teachers was really irritated when I did not understand him imidiatly. I really wanted to start speaking Dutch to him, just find out how well he would understand. I took the bus to school. It was a bit of an adventure, as i had to ask the people to help me find my busstop. SOmebody was so nice to push me out of the bus in time, so I was at time in class. At the way back the bus took a different route (at least I thought, I had afternoon classes, so it was dark already when I was in the bus home) so I had to ask someone again. Luckily there was a nice guy standing besides me, who was helping me to find the right busstop. The stupid thing was that he was appologizing for his bad English....why? I actually should be apologizing for not speaking Spanish. At home I was really feelig bad, I was shaking all over so I diceded to go to bed really early

No comments: