Apr 5, 2006

You can leave your hat on ...Part II

Today was the day of part two of "You can leave your hat on". Last week I started with Cardio Striptease and I had one of shocks of my life finding out that we had to dress up this lesson. Luckily I also found out that mostly you are "allowed" to come in your sports outfit, but with you can leave your hat on we are dressed in a nice shirt, white blouse, tie and a black jacket, some hot pants, panties and some cool shoes (some stiletto's for the daredevils)
Today was also the day I ended up being the last person of the first row.... which means most of the dance everybody could see me, and I could not watch anybody so I had most of the time no clue what I was doing. They really should give this lesson twice a week, although I would run out of white blouses and I my knees would die...but at least I would have a clue what we are doing.
Anyway, next week is already lesson three (and yes, I will make sure I am somewhere in the middle of the group) and with lesson four (the last one) I am in Italy...
So more to come next week...

No comments: