Jun 4, 2006

Watching Roland Garros ...

Yesterday I watched bits and peaces of Nadal versus Matthieu. It has been a while since I watched some tennis, so I had to get back in. But I had lots of time to get back into it, because it took ages for nadal to sent Mattieu home. I made it through the first two hours but then it just was too much. I wanted to see a quick win, not a struggle.
Next (today) was Robredo - Ancic. As I was watching the first set, I had a feeling this was gonna be THE game. A lot of really nice rally's. But halfway the second set everything changed. Ancic started to make lots of unforces mistakes. Robredo just had to make sure the really would go on and Ancic would make an mistake. Kind of irritated me and I started to some household things.... up till the fith set, where all the thrills game back. It first seemed that Ancic would go for an almost straight set, but a stumbling and injured Robredo game back into the game. In the end Ancic won and it all wasn't as excited as I hoped, but still a lot better then Nadal - Mattieu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»